DocA will provide project support to documentary organisations working within the continent. This may include funding to develop, execute, monitor, and evaluate projects throughout: Training (workshops, residencies, labs), Mentorships, festivals and but not limited to film markets.
- Comprehensive narrative reports on results and deliverables achieved; and on the impact on the targeted film communities.
- Comprehensive financial reports.
- The Doc Organisation must be legally registered to operate in Africa.
- Must have been in operation for 2 years+
- The project has to be actionned before the end of november 21. (It could, however, be terminated after November 21)
- DocA will only support up to 50% of the overall budget.